|Born||April 3, 1958, in Massapequa, Long Island, New York, USA|
|Birth Name||Alexander Rae Baldwin III|
- obviously, Alec Baldwin is an American actor, comedian, and writer known for his work in theater, film and television.
- In May 1990, Baldwin met Kim Basinger when they played lovers in the film The Marrying Man. They married on August 19, 1993, and had a daughter, Ireland (born October 23, 1995). After all, they separated on the 5th of December 2000 and divorced on September 3, 2002.
- Baldwin was the second of six children, and his three brothers.
Particularly he interested in law, he enrolled at George Washington University in 1976.
Later, he transferred to New York University (B.F.A., 1994) to study drama.
- In college, he landed a role on the daytime soap opera The Doctors.
Baldwin appeared in several other television projects before joining (1984–85) the cast of Knots Landing, a popular nighttime drama.
During this time, he also acted on the stage, making his Broadway debut in the 1986 production of Loot.
Alec Baldwin Exclusive Interview
On October 21, 2021, while shooting a movie scene, actor Alec Baldwin held a gun that fired a live bullet. After that, he struck director Joel Souza and fatally hit cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. As a matter of fact, the gun was never supposed to have live rounds of ammunition.
Basically, authorities released the full interview with Alec Baldwin. As can be seen they showed how they questioned him about the Rust movie shooting incident. During this interview, Baldwin is told that Halyna Hutchins succumbed to her injuries.
Film director Joel Souza was also injured during this incident. Even though a live round was discharged from a revolver used as a prop by actor Alec Baldwin, it was a bad result for the scene. Baldwin has denied responsibility for the fatal shooting of Hutchins. Baldwin has also been named in two civil suits, with one accusing him of playing Russian roulette with the revolver.
Watch also ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl0Ol-N-PU
TV shows and movies
Alec Baldwin is more than just an actor. In addition, he is a major part of the Hollywood industry. For example, of best movies of Alec Baldwin, here are some best Alec Baldwin Movies and TV Shows:
- The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- The Aviator (2004)
- Great Balls of Fire! (1989)
- The Departed (2006)
- It’s Complicated (2009)
- Path to War (2002)
Baldwin has also received a number of awards and nominations throughout his career for stage, television, and film roles.
To list some of them:
- Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in the drama The Cooler (2003).
- Tony Award nomination for Best Actor in a Play for his performance as Stanley Kowalski in the Broadway revival of Tennessee Williams’ A Streetcar Named Desire in 1992.
- 19 Primetime Emmy Award nominations, for his performance as Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live (2017).
- 11 Golden Globe Award nominations, winning for 30 Rock.
- A British Academy Film Award nomination for his supporting performance in It’s Complicated (2009).
- On May 12, 2010, Baldwin gave a commencement address at New York University and was awarded a Doctor of Fine Arts degree, honoris causa.
- Baldwin was named Esteemed Faculty by Stony Brook University after teaching a master class in acting at Stony Brook Southampton
“Acting in the theatre is fun, acting in film is work.”
“I don’t get acting jobs because of my looks.”
Read also about John Macdonald