Information About CN TOWER
One of the most important information about CN TOWER is cosidering it as a remarkable structure in Toronto.
Table of contents:
- where is CN tower located?
- Significant information about the CN tower.
- Free things to do near cn tower.
- Reason to go to visit CN tower.
where is CN tower located?
The CN tower is the 10th tallest free-standing structure according to years from 1975 to 2007.
It is in Toronto in the province of Ontario in Canada. It is used for observation, telecommunications. Besides, it is considered as an attraction touristic sight. Also, it contains restaurants.
Significant information about the CN tower
- The CN Tower is a radio tower located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The “CN” in the original English name was originally an acronym for “Canadian National”.
Now it is an abbreviation for “Canada’s National”
- It is a 553.3 m-high concrete communications and observation tower in downtown in Toronto.
- it was built and completed in 1976.
- “CN ” refers to Canadian Nationa which is the railway company that built the tower.
- Canadian National’s transcontinental line extends from several cities on Canada’s east coast to Vancouver and Prince Rupert, B.C., in the west.
- The land that the CN Tower stands on was reclaimed from Lake Ontario, the shores and waters of which were a meeting place for many nations.
- In 1995, the CN Tower was included in the seven engineering wonders of the world by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- it has the Sky pod, which only opens when the wind speed is moderate.
Free things to do near CN tower.
There are some activities you can do in the CN tower:
- Try the EdgeWalk which is an exciting outdoor bare-hands walk.
Edgewalk is the tallest fully circular, handrail-free walkway in the world. Those who are looking for thrills can walk along the edge of the main part of the CN Tower.It is is only 1.5 meters wide and 116 floors above the ground. It will definitely give you a thrilling feeling.
- For having a memorable dining experience,you should visit 360 RESTAURANT
- You can also do some shopping at the CN Tower.
Watch the following video:
Reason to go to visit CN tower
- The Observation tower is about 113 floors high. It has a revolving restaurant, an indoor playground, and an outdoor observation deck. It allows you to breathe real fresh air.
Besides, it is really pleasing the eye.
- The TV Tower is the glass floor built on the viewing platform that makes it the most unique feature of it.
This fan-shaped glass floor makes almost every tourist who tries to step on this floor tremble.
If you look down at the glass, it is as tiny as an ant The scenery on the ground is even more thrilling. Most of the tourists will walk up to get their wish and have a panoramic view of all kinds of scenery.
- From the viewing platform, you can go up to the “Sky pod”, which is 443 meters high, which is the base of the white “needle” in CNTower.
- Overlooking the panoramic view of Toronto, it is said that the weather On a good day, you can even see Niagara Falls and Manchester, New York, USA.